Taylor Momsen Bra Size And Measurements

Taylor Momsen Bra Size And Measurements


Bra Size Of Taylor Momsen : 34B

Measurements of Taylor Momsen : 34-26-39
Shoe size of Taylor Momsen : 7

Birthday of Taylor Momsen :   July 26, 1993
Taylor Momsen Nationality : American
Taylor Momsen Birth Name : Taylor Michel Momsen

Taylor Momsen populars Movies :  
We Were Soldiers
Hansel & Gretel
Saving Shiloh
Paranoid Park
Spy School
Taylor Momsen is an American actressm musician and famous model. She was born on 26 July 1993 at St. Louis, Missouri, United States.
Taylor Momsen Quotes
"I grew up among a lot of gothic rock but I dont like to take on the style of other artists too much, thats not the point of it".
"I think people don't really take me seriously because I'm 16, And they think most 16-year-olds don't know what they want to do. But I actually really do, because I've been thinking about it since I was two".
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...