Katy Perry Bra Size And Measurements

Katy Perry Bra Size And Measurements

Bra Size Of Katy Perry : 32C

Measurements of Katy Perry : 32-24-35
Shoe size of Katy Perry : Unknown

Birthday of Katy Perry :   October 25, 1984
Katy Perry Nationality : American
Katy Perry Birth Name : Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson

Katy Perry populars Movies :  
The Smurfs
How I Met Your Mother
Raising Hope
Katy Perry: Part of Me
The Smurfs 2
Katy Perry is a well known personality of American country. She has beautiful look and she was born on 25 October 1984 at Santa Barbara, California, Unites States.
Katy Perry Quotes
"Last Friday night; We went streaking in the park, skinny dipping in the dark. Then had a ménage à trois. Last Friday night; Yeah I think we broke the law, always say we’re gonna stop. Whoa-oh-oah"!
"I really like to look like a history book. I can look 1940s, I can look 1970s hippie-chic, or sometimes I'll pull that '80s Brooklyn hip-hop kid with the door-knocker earrings". 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...